Saturday, October 1, 2016

Nope, This is not about photography nor is it a recipe

I agree that I don't take jaw dropping photographs.. I'm not here to blame the camera nor I' m here to speak about the plus and minus of owning a DSLR. I'm just here to share a single snap that I think is 'just a good photograph'. Having said that, this is not really even just one of the 'fair looking' photographs in this blogging world, my heart is still stuck with its beauty. Is it the hearty 'vazhaithandu poriyal' or the nostalgic 'Kathirikkai ennai kuzhambu' or is it just the tiffin box.. I have no idea.. Just felt like sharing this pic and here I'm.. with an ok ok kind of pic that was not taken with a DSLR (I don't own one!) or a point and shoot camera. This pic was taken with my camera phone..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment